Monday, December 6, 2010

:: dis i promise u ::

tell me that you love me, tell me that you care
tell me that you need me, and i'll be there
i'll be there waiting
i will always love you, i will always stay true
there's no one who loves you like i do
come to me now

i will never leave you, i will stay here with you

through the good and bad i will stand true
i'm in love with you
now we've here together, yesterday has past
life is just beginning, close to you at last
and i promise to you, i will always be there
i give my all to you
living life without you is more that i can bear
hold me close forever

THIS I PROMISE


our love is forever, holding us together
nothing in this world can stop us now

love has found
love has found a way

i'm in love, i'm in love
yes i'm in love, so in love
i'm so in love with you

0 comments: